- Secretarial and admin support
- Transcription services of Zoom/Ms Teams and other forms of meetings
- Service and filing of court process
- Indexing and pagination of trial files
- Compilation of trial bundles
- Attending to the Registrar of the High Court
Due to the current economic situation and fuel increase we unfortunately have to request a deposit on work to be done for the month in which a fee agreement is signed, where-after a monthly retainer fee will be required in the amount of R5 500,00 per month a deposit of 50% is payable upon signing up with Phoenyx Legal Services, where-after the balance will be paid at the end of the month.
SERVICES AND PRICING
GENERAL SERVICE AND FILING OF COURT PROCESSES –
R 250.00 (per drop) per service and per filing
- R250.00 – This price includes collection of documents from client, attending at Courts in the Johannesburg and surrounding districts to issue documents and attend to the necessary. Areas covered – HIGH COURT OF SOUTH AFRICA (GAUTENG LOCAL DIVISION), HIGH COURT OF SOUTH AFRICA, (GAUTENG DIVISION) and MAGISTRATE’S COURTS IN AND AROUND THE PRETORIA / JOHANNESBURG AND SURROUNDING JURISDICTION;
- R250.00 – to issue summons and/or notice of motion;
- R250.00 – to deliver summons and/or notice of motion to the relevant Sheriff, if time permits, on the same day, alternatively first thing the next morning;
- R250.00 – I allow two weeks for the Sheriff to serve the documents then I attend to collect summons and return of service from Sheriff’s.
LETTER OF DEMAND DELIVERED BY HAND
- R450.00 – To deliver letters of demand in and around Gauteng, JHB, Boksburg, Brakpan, Nigel, Springs, Roodepoort, Randburg, Germiston, Alberton, per letter;
- R950.00 – To deliver letters of demand further than the areas stated above, per letter.
ISSUING, SERVICE AND FILING OF URGENT APPLICATIONS AND PROCESS IN AND AROUND GAUTENG – JHB & PRETORIA
R2 850.00 per instruction:- An all-inclusive fee in re issuing, and obtaining unopposed motion dates, service and filing of any legal process and or delivery of documentation to Junior and Senior Counsel; delivering and collecting same to / from Sheriff’s in and around Gauteng. Attending to index and paginate Court file; attending to final set down of the matter on the urgent roll; attending to uplift Court Order once matter has been heard; being available to client on an urgent basis. Kindly note that as from 16 JANUARY 2020 final set downs must be done 7 days before the Court date. I diarize the matter on my phone and in my physical diary. I will send you a reminder as to when the matter must be set down. Kindly note that we require a 24-hour advance notification on any urgent matters.
CASE LINES:- CREATING MATTERS ON CASE LINES AND UPLOADING OF ALL DOCUMENTATION FROM START TO END
R1 950.00 per matter to be created on case including the uploading of all documentation which requires to be uploaded to case lines. This is a once off fee. Once the matter has been created on case lines I do not charge extra for documentation to be uploaded. This fee will be from beginning to end of the matter.
This includes index and paginating of court documents, if not done so already; uploading of documentation to Case Lines; inviting the relevant people to have access to the matter; requesting link/invite to the matter; inviting all participants should a matter become defended and/or opposed; exchanging emails with the relevant Registrar’s at Court to have to matter enrolled on the unopposed motion court roll or opposed motion court roll; uploading of Notice of Set Down to Case Lines; uploading heads of argument, practice notes, list of authorities, chronology, if the matter is opposed.
SECRETARIAL / LEGAL TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES INCLUDING DIGITAL AUDIO AND COPY TYPING
R 950.00 per hour – We have now obtained a digital transcriber to assist our clients with digital typing of all pleadings in the Magistrate and High Courts of South Africa.
I attend at the PTA High Court and Magistrate’s Courts and Sheriff’s once a week which normally will be on a Friday. I therefore require the documents to be ready the day before as I leave early to attend to all the matters in PTA. Kindly note that I prefer instructions to be emailed to me for me to print same and work from there. Should I be at Court already and you realize that you may have forgotten to send me something I am available on WhatsApp.