- Secretarial and admin support
- Service and filing of court process
- Indexing and pagination of trial files
- Compilation of trial bundles
- Attending to the Registrar of the High Court
Due to the current economic situation and fuel increase we unfortunately have to request a deposit on work to be done for the month in which a fee agreement is signed, where-after a monthly retainer fee will be required in the amount of R 3 500,00 per month.
SERVICES AND PRICING
- GENERAL SERVICE AND FILING OF COURT PROCESSES
R 220.00 (per drop) per service and per filing
- R220.00 – This price includes collection of documents from client, attending at Courts in the Johannesburg and surrounding districts to issue documents and attend to the necessary. Areas covered – HIGH COURT OF SOUTH AFRICA (GAUTENG LOCAL DIVISION), HIGH COURT OF SOUTH AFRICA, (GAUTENG DIVISION) and MAGISTRATE’S COURTS IN AND AROUND THE PRETORIA / JOHANNESBURG AND SURROUNDING JURISDICTION;
- R220.00 – to issue summons and/or notice of motion;
- R220.00 – to deliver summons and/or notice of motion to the relevant Sheriff, if time permits, on the same day, alternatively first thing the next morning;
- R220.00 – I allow two weeks for the Sheriff to serve the documents then I attend to collect summons and return of service from Sheriff’s.
2. SERVICE AND FILING OF ANY PROCESS OUTSIDE THE BORDERS OF GAUTENG
R 3 000.00 per instruction – This price includes petrol and expenses for delivery/collection/filing of documents and/or legal process outside the borders of Gauteng.
3. LETTER OF DEMAND DELIVERED BY HAND
- To deliver letters of demand in and around Gauteng, JHB, Boksburg, Brakpan, Nigel, Springs, Roodepoort, Randburg, Germiston, Alberton at R450 per letter;
- To deliver letters of demand further than the areas stated above, my fee is R950 per letter.
4. SEMI – URGENT MATTERS
R850.00 per instruction – depending on what needs to be done and clear instructions has to be given whether it will be urgent or semi-urgent.
5. SERVICE AND FILING OF URGENT APPLICATIONS AND PROCESS IN AND AROUND GAUTENG – JHB & PRETORIA
R2 750.00 per instruction – An all-inclusive fee in re issuing, and obtaining unopposed motion dates, service and filing of any legal process and or delivery of documentation to Junior and Senior Counsel; delivering and collecting same to / from Sheriff’s in and around Gauteng. Attending to index and paginate Court file; attending to final set down of the matter on the urgent roll; attending to uplift Court Order once matter has been heard; being available to client on an urgent basis. Kindly note that as from 16 JANUARY 2020 final set downs must be done 7 days before the Court date.
I diarize the matter on my phone and in my physical diary. I will send you a reminder as to when the matter must be set down.
Kindly note that we require a 24-hour advance notification on any urgent matters.
6. SECRETARIAL / AUXILLIARY TYPING SERVICES INCLUDING DIGITAL AUDIO AND COPY TYPING
R 450.00 per hour – We have now obtained a digital transcriber to assist our clients with digital typing of all pleadings in the Magistrate and High Courts of South Africa
7. MASTER OF THE HIGH COURT – JHB
- Registration of Trusts – Our fee for the registration of new trusts are R2500.00. Client to provide all relevant documentation and proof of payment to the Master of the High Court in respect of the registration of the new trust in the amount of R250.00.
- Lodgement of deceased estates – I only attend to this on SPECIAL REQUESTS and my fee to attend to this is
R1 500.00 per estate, it includes lodging the reporting documentation at the JHB Master’s office; attend to weekly follow up work; attending to uplift queries, if any; forwarding queries, if any to clients; lodgment of answer to queries, if any; following up on the progress of the issue of the letter of authority and/or letter of executorship; deliver same to client
I attend at the PTA High Court and Magistrate’s Courts and Sheriff’s once a week which normally will be on a Friday. I therefore require the documents to be ready the day before as I leave early to attend to all the matters in PTA.
Kindly note that I prefer instructions to be emailed to me for me to print same and work from there. Should I be at Court already and you realize that you may have forgotten to send me something I am available on WhatsApp.